15 People Who Totally Won This Halloween
More than 175 million Americans and many more worldwide celebrated Halloween this year. When dressing up, some people go for the scare factor, some are inspired by intriguing characters, and others embrace their funny side. Some people put great effort, creativity, and something a little different into their costumes.
Bright Side hopes the following photos of people winning the spooky holiday with their costumes will inspire you, intrigue you, and make you laugh. But most of all, we hope it will give you some ideas for what to dress up as next year! We’ve also added a cool bonus for you at the end of the article.
1. Turning her wheelchair into the iron throne — ingenious!
© shehappens / Reddit
2. A strong Lara Croft
© theschway83 / Reddit
© Kelsey Blong / Facebook
4. Russell all grown Up
© MattyTingles/ Twitter
5. Cynthia from Rugrats looking fabulous
© Michael Daniels / Twitter
6. It’s time to sniff out some ghosts.
© jedidaschschund / Imgur
7. Taking “being a sloth” to the next level
8. This group re-enacted The Walking Dead perfectly.
© RDMaul / therpf
9. An old fart
10. Some say he’s still holding that pose.
© westatwork / Reddit
11. A beautiful yin and yang
© chickita / Reddit
12. “Everything is awesome!”
13. A self-portrait on a “starry night”
© etymologynerd / Reddit
14. Buddy the elf meeting the original
© Co_sta_Coast / Reddit
15. “Sisters, All Hallow’s Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!” — Winifred Sanderson
© chadork / Reddit
Bonus: Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite
Heidi Klum as Princess Fiona
Flash from Zootopia in real life
© Zootopia / Walt Disney Pictures © ub52107 / Reddit
Which costume did you find most interesting and unique? Tell us in the comment section below.
Preview photo credit Zootopia / Walt Disney Pictures, ub52107 / Reddit